FREEDOM EDITION WJ Grand Cherokee 2004 $4500

lukewalkerkw
First Name: Luke
Last Name: Walker
Jeep Year: 2004
Jeep Model: WJ (1999-2004 Grand Cherokee)

FREEDOM EDITION WJ Grand Cherokee 2004 $4500

Postby lukewalkerkw » Fri May 29, 2015 7:15 pm

resize1.jpg
4x2 Extremely clean inside, runs great!

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Liberty Edition - 2WD, DVD for rear seats with input for video games, etc. Black cloth interior. Interior is in great shape! New Shocks, Good Tires, Runs Smoothly, Lots of New Parts to make sure it is reliable! I didn't want my wife & kids getting stranded anywhere. I'd drive this to Cali tomorrow & wouldn't worry about it.

This Jeep has been VERY well taken care of! We bought it because my wife loved the way it looked, and the straight 6 engines last longer than most others. We sunk around $4000 into upgrades & repairs only to find out that we were having ANOTHER child and needed a vehicle with a 3rd row. Below is a partial list of what has been done on it. You are welcome to take it to your shop to have it checked out!

There are few cosmetic issues, but most are very small nicks, a couple of small hail dings, spot of rust behind one rear door (not ugly yet), Wheels - Coating is peeling, etc.

405-535-3151 - Luke

Some pictures & list of repairs on craigslist: http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/5044375124.html

Return to “For Sale”