Greetings to all

Please use this link to introduce yourself if you are new to the group. Give a little information about yourself and your vehicle.
fuzzball
First Name: Curtis
Last Name: Magnino
Jeep Year: 2015
Jeep Model: Other "non Jeep"

Greetings to all

Postby fuzzball » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:16 pm

Hello, I've only been in the area for about a year. I've owned two YJ Wranglers in the past, one of which was lifted and had lockers. I just bought something a bit more civilized but would like to see how it does on an easier trail. It's a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. :? Not looking to do anything destructive to it, but wouldn't mind some good company and a bit of dust.

We have a run to arbuckle the middle of the month and again in January to Bridgeport. Both good places for a street rig to test it out. Unfortunately most of the guys going are on 35 or bigger so don't expect too much company on the trails. Would sure like to put together a 33 and under run to introduce some new guys to the club. Hope you can make one of those trips.
Rick
First Name: Rick
Last Name: MMM
Jeep Year: 2004
Jeep Model: TJ (1997–2006 Wrangler)

Re: Greetings to all

Postby Rick » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:18 am

Welcome aboard fuzzball!!
It has been said by many, that if I live to be an old man, I will still only be 18yrs old in my head!
Bugeater
BOD
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Jorgensen
Jeep Year: 2007
Jeep Model: JK (2007–2019 Wrangler)

Re: Greetings to all

Postby Bugeater » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:01 am

Curtis,

Glad you made the meeting the other night! Hope to see the "Hawk" out on the trails!
SJC3

Return to “Introduction”